Ministerial Intervention

If you applied to either the Migration Review Tribunal or for that matter the Refugee Review tribunal, and your application has been unsuccessful, then you can write to the Minister for Immigration and seek his intervention. In addition to this, you can also appeal to the Federal Circuit Court.

Even though you have a right to seek Ministerial Intervention, it’s really a waste of time.

Read more ...

Student Visa

If you want to apply for a student visa then essentially you need to approach an educational institution and obtain an offer of enrolment. Then you need to ensure that you have enough funds to live whilst you are studying in Australia. After that, you then need to apply for the student visa. If you have sufficient funds and an offer of enrolment, then you should be granted the visa.

Read more ...